- Attorney General Raúl Torrez Joins Brief Arguing that Federal Gun Law Does Not Shield Gun Manufacturers and Dealers from Liability
- Attorney General Raúl Torrez Announces the Passage of Senate Bill 426 Creating the First Ever Civil Rights Division Within the Attorney General’s Office
- Former Chaves County Sheriff’s Deputy Convicted at Trial of Multiple Felonies for Receiving Public Money For Services Not Rendered
- Attorney General Raúl Torrez, Multistate Coalition Push Back Against Ongoing Effort to End DACA
- Attorney General Raúl Torrez Files Motion to Protect Ratepayers and Prevent PNM From the Untimely Issuance of Energy Transition Bonds
No comments to show.