Survivors of Sexual Abuse
Individuals seeking information regarding the Office of the Attorney General’s investigation of sexual abuse by priests, clergy members, or other church officials or information regarding resources should contact one of our Victim Advocates at (505) 717-3512.
- Link for template letter to request that the Attorney General of New Mexico conduct an independent investigation into probable sexual abuse of children and minors by clergy in the Catholic Church in New Mexico: www.snapnetwork.org/new_mexico_state_ag
- Email address to US Attorney in New Mexico for reporting or providing information regarding clergy abuse: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information regarding financial reimbursement for eligible victims and their families for certain crime-related expenses. Call or visit the New Mexico Crime Victims Resparation Commission (NMCVRC): 1-800-306-6262 or www.cvrc.state.nm.us
- For additional resources and services for victims of crime, sexual abuse and/or exploitation please visit: www.justice.gov./usao-NM/victim-witness-assistance-unit
- Investigative demand sent by the Office of the Attorney General’s pertaining to the investigation of sexual abuse by priests, clergy members, or other church officials.