Please review the following regarding registering and maintaining a charitable organization.
Frequently Asked Questions

Electronic Registration
You may register a charitable organization and file annual reports using the Attorney General’s electronic registration system NM-COROS found at
Paper Registration
If you are unable to file electronically, please submit a letter requesting exemption from electronic registration along with an affidavit affirming under oath that you are unable to register or file electronically to:

Charities Unit
New Mexico Attorney General
111 Lomas Blvd NW, Suite 300
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87102

If accepted, we will mail you a hard copy registration packet.