Recent Video Clips
Showing posts 1 - 2 of 60. View more »
President Obama, Vice President Biden, Daniel Craig, Benicio Del Toro, Dulé Hill, Seth Meyers and Steve Carell on putting an end to sexual assault. http://www.whitehouse.gov/1is2many
Unfortunately, Internet crimes against children are committed every day...but there is something the victims can do to help stop these child predators and bullies. Cyberbullying and Online Sextortion continue because victims often actively hide the fact that they are being harassed or abused. Letting a trusted adult know about the abuse is the most important thing a victim can do...also,
1. Everyone...parents and teens need to be informed that these crimes are happening anywhere there is Internet access.
2. Teen dating has dramatically changed in recent times; normal adolescent sexual exploration is accelerated through new technologies that provide instant and anonymous communication.
3. The use of communication devices in the home needs to be rigorously managed by parents in order to keep kids safe while still providing them with useful knowledge.
4. Families need to have more healthy conversations about good behavior online and off.
5. If you know a child who is being harassed or extorted online contact your local Internet Crimes Against Children Unit. You should also report suspected child exploitation to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678) or www.missingkids.com
Identity theft is decreasing in the State of New Mexico, according to the recently released Federal Trade Commission Consumer Sentinel Network Data Book for January-December 2013. Here are some tips to help you keep your identity safe.
Consumer Protection Division: New Mexico Attorney General's Office
The thought of losing one's home through foreclosure is a frightening prospect. In desperation, many homeowners fall victim to con artists who offer to help them save their homes, but ultimately make the situation worse. Through deceit, deception, and lies con artists cheat homeowners out of thousands of dollars and even their homes. David Kramer from the Attorney General's Office discusses ways to avoid foreclosure scams.
The thought of losing one's home through foreclosure is a frightening prospect. If you are struggling with your mortgage, visit www.keepyourhomenewmexico.org to find help with your situation. Kenneth Owens of the Consumer Protection Division has some tips for consumers in foreclosure.
United States Ambassador William Brownfield, U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs, U.S. Department of State...congratulating N.M. Attorney General Gary King for his work in helping Mexico revamp its legal system.
AG King speaks on political talk show LNG, Local National Global, with Jamai Haquani on a variety of issues.
Interview 1 of 3
Interview 2 of 3
Interview 3 of 3
1-10 of 60