Employment Opportunities with
the Attorney General’s Office
- The Attorney General’s Office is an equal opportunity employer.
- The Attorney General’s Office is an exempt agency (not in the Classified Service).
- The Attorney General’s Office is an at will employer.
- Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation such as a sign language interpreter. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation. All inquiries will be handled in strict confidence to the extent provided
- The New Mexico Attorney General’s Office, as a tax-supported government entity, does not provide transportation or moving costs for prospective employees.
- Summary of Benefits for New Mexico State Employees:
- Paid holidays (10 days per year)
- Vacation time
- Accrual paid sick leave
- New Mexico Public Employee Retirement Association
- Optional medical insurance
- Optional dental insurance
- Life insurance ($50,000)
- Optional supplemental short- and long-term disability
- Optional vision service plan
- Optional deferred compensation program
- Employee assistance program
For information on applying for a position with other State of New Mexico agencies, visit the State Personnel Office.