The Executive Services Division oversees all operational activities, ensuring that the Agency is functioning efficiently. The Division is comprised of the following areas:
- Internal processes and procedures
- Reception and security services
- Safety and loss prevention
- Facility, fleet, surplus, and supply management
- Initiation and administration of contractual agreements regarding equipment and services
The Division explains and administers internal policies, rules and regulations, and procedures for employees. The Division strives to continuously improve processes and procedures in order to ensure compliance and accountability.
- Identify opportunities for providing effective and efficient customer service internally and externally, while increasing productivity;
- Promote programs and services that are cost-effective, high quality, and deliver results to all New Mexicans;
- Responsibly measure and evaluate findings of surveys and studies to maintain quality control and allow for improvement of services and programs; and
- Ensure program quality and organizational stability through the development and implementation of standards, controls, systems, and procedures.